Proposal Development Resources
PARC suggests that applicants will find “On the Art of Writing Proposals" a useful guide for proposal preparation. To access the overview of the guide and download the publication, please click on this link: https://www.ssrc.org/publications/view/the-art-of-writing-proposals/
In order to help you think through your application preparation, we recommend reviewing carefully and thoroughly the following questions.
- Identify your central research question or hypothesis
- Literature review
- Identify and describe fields of scholarship on which your project draws
- Discuss literature in the field that is central to this project
- Identify how your research will build on this scholarship
- Identify the importance of this project within the field of Palestinian Studies
- Identify your primary methodology or methodologies
- Provide a timeline for your research
- Identify what we are going to learn as the result of the proposed project that we do not know now
- In what ways are you qualified to carry out the research (e.g. previous research, academic networks, etc.)
Click here for a guide to using PARC's online application system.